Truly believe I am surrounded by idiots(Eedeeoots). I have come to learn too that delegate means "more work" and "less done " . It's fargin maddening I tell ya!
And we aren't talking dumb people. Most have at least a two year or four year and are given certain abilities and powers by the city/state. Still: fargin idiots. I think it's just laziness, however, when a poor schmuck who is volunteering for free does more work and is more reliable than someone making 30/hr...........well.....WTF?
In other news: still fighting the low carb fight. Today I got down to 54grams.......that apple just looked too tempting and was needed. I had lost ten pounds the previous week, but that got shot to hell at the casino buffet in Carlton. Freaking yummy though! And prime rib is definitely on the diet! Probably not the stuffed shrimp, chicken Kiev, or pie that was on the line and soon in my belly though!
So today marks a new day. Lets hope for the best shall we?
No comments:
Post a Comment