Yup, that's what I learned.
Apparently, after a hankering for a Big Mac, yes, that's right, that glorious double patty wonder with the sweet tang of pickles and what I'm going to assume is thousand island dressing......and then a McDouble....and then Cheese Curds....and Corn Dog.....and Root Beer Float.....and Fresh French Fries......and Lemonade.....then of course the suds later on.....
Well lets just say that I was a gurgly mess.
Some will say that it was the Cheese Curds and the grease, but I thoroughly believe it to be the starchy carbs in the fries and bread.
Either way, with all the walking I've done, down to 297.4....at least that what the scale says. I think it lies. Maybe because it's on carpeting. But it's consistent, and that's what counts. For perspective, apparently if I move it to solid floor, it's 298.2. Ugh. Almost 1 pound. Deceived by carpeting!!!!! Not difficult to deceive me I guess. Glad it's just short pile instead of a berber or ugh, sculpted!
No comments:
Post a Comment